Hi everyone,

I am attached to a novell network at my workplace.  My computer (P133-128
RAM) runs Mandrake 8.1.  By prior communication with this list, I had the
information that a program called ncpfs is used to access a novell sever.  I
downloaded the latest version from ftp.gwdg.de unzipped it and typed "make".
  BTW, before typing "make", I enabled IPX as suggested, however, I started
getting an error message of:
"IPX:Network number collision 11
eth0 Ether II and eth0802.2"
Then the "make" gave an output like attached file.  It seems to me that
there are a couple of "implicit decleration of function"s.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks in advance..

Hakan