I had the same thing happen to me in that HancomOffice menu dissapeared
when I installed KDE 3. I found it in
file:/usr/share/applnk/HancomOffice2. I just copied the directory over
to my file:/home/username/.kde/share/applnk-mdk/HancomOffice2 and it
reappeared and worked as normal. I'm not sure whether I did the right
thing but it worked for me. The only thing by doing it this way is that
it doesn't show in menudrake. So if you make menu changes using
menudrake then the hancomOffice entry will probably dissapear again.
Nev
------