Hi

I want to upgrade my old 1.2gig HDD to a new 20gig HDD.  I will be doing a
fresh install of mandrake on the new HDD.  The new HDD will have a "/" and
"/home" mount points.

The question is: If I have my old HDD as a slave to copy file onto the new
HDD which also has a "/" and "/home" will this work.  Im thinking that linux
will probably complain having two "/home" mount points?

Im asking because I want to copy files from my old "/home" into my new
"/home" on my new disk.

I have no means of backing up my old HDD onto different media.  The old
1.2gig once the files have been copied will be put into another PC.

Also another quick question, what percentage of 20gig would be a good idea to
allocate "/" and "/home"?

Thanks
Mark Evans