-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Terry
Sent: March 1, 2002 1:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Accessing SSH login through Webmin

Hello out there ..

I am having trouble accessing my work PC with LM 8.1 through the SSH Login
feature of Webmin from any computer.  I get random errors from each machine
I try to use (most of them say they are java-related).  I have Bastille
installed and running, and allowing people to access port 22 for the SSH.  I
also have portsentry running.  When I check the /etc/hosts.deny file, I see
the machine addresses of the machines which I try to access SSH from.
Anyone have any ideas why this isn't working?

Thanks!

Terry

A few questions:

The computer you are trying to connect to is running what OS?
The computer you are trying to connect from is running what OS?
Have you tried connecting from shell?