On Saturday 02 March 2002 11:42, you wrote:
> [...]
Have you looked at the Kpanel>multimedia>sound>aumix  and made sure that the
volume and other controls are turned up, or is that what you mean by mixer?.
My 8.1 has a problem with resetting these to 30% or less on reboot or hard
boot.  So I have to reset it each time. Also, my SBlive! showed nothing until
I did an "insmod emu10k1" in a control panel and then sndconfig(that was on
one of my installs, it never happened again). HTH
--
Dennis M. registered linux user # 180842