On Sun, 03 Mar 2002 11:30:35 -0500 Hanan wrote:

You can set up a LAN between Linux and windows. Just make sure that on the
windows end you edit c/system/hosts so the windowze machine knows what to
expect on the other end of the wire. Paul

--
Much of the excitement we get out of our work is
that we don't really know what we are doing.

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
Linux Mandrake 8.0 - Sylpheed 0.7.3