Ok I used DiskDrake to resize my swap partition and created a new partition, /data, with the extra space.  Now when I reboot I get an error and lockup.  It says fsck: bad superbolck in /dev/hdb6 (the new partition)

I get an option to correct the errors with yes/no selects, but it locks up here.

I tried booting in failsafe and nonfb and noticed in the text boot up that when swapon /dev/hdb5 ( my swap partition) is run, it fails with an invalid arguement.

Can anyone tell me what I did wrong and how I can fix it?

Thanks,
Jeff