On Tuesday 05 March 2002 19:38, you wrote:
> I searched the archive and found that many people seem to have this
> problem, but I did see a good answer.  Most involved try this or that prog.
>  One mentioned xpp which I tried as well.
>
> So my problem is I can't print pdf.  I have to go to xpdf and output to
> postscript and then print it.  While this works I would like to be able to
> skip the extra step.
>
> What I have tried so far:
>       opened with PS and PDF viewer -> print (using CUPS, xpp, or lpr) get
> client-error-bad-request msg.
>       opened with Ghostview -> print (using lpr) = crash
>       opened with Ghostview -> print ( using xpp) = client-error-bad-request
> msg.
>
> I have a HP DeskJet 670c that prints .doc, .ps and lots of others fine.  If
> anyone has some advice I would appreciate it.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I've had the same frustration. Try opening XPP, click 'Browse", enter the
file name, then 'Print'.. Finally, I got print-out. If you've already tried
that  . . . sigh!

Hth,
Andre
--
Please pray the Holy Rosary to end the holocaust of abortion.
Remember in your prayers the suffering souls in Purgatory.

May God bless you abundantly in His love!

For a free Cenacle Scriptural Rosary Booklet -- http://www.webhart.net/csrb/