Jeff Quandt wrote:

> On Tuesday 05 March 2002 12:30 pm, you wrote:

> > > That is the process killer.  Click a window after hitting the
> > > Ctrl-Alt-Esc and it will shutdown the window.  good for hung programs.
> >
> > my KDE desktop has an XKill.desktop icon,
> > Is that the same thing!
>
> It performs the same function, and I must assume KDE calls XKill when you
> press Ctrl-Alt-Esc .
>
> Jeff
>
> Feel free to correct me if I am wrong...

Doesn't bring up the same mouse pointer though. Perhaps XKill is different.

By the way getting the tips drip fed over time works quite well too. I mean, if
you are reading through docs it is very easy to overlook a useful pointer when
you are following a train of though set by the author

Michael
--

(o_
//\