hallo. does anyone use agbrowser? I have tried to use it from
distribution mdk 8.1 and also the newest version downloaded, but both
don't start agsatellite (if not running), and say "agsatellite not
running" when agsatellite is running in a console.
the tips I found say that:
I should configure the directories and it should be ok (satellite dir
points to the dir where is agsatellite executable, /home/paolo/agsatellite
agbrowser looks for a (static) executable named "AGSatellite" and the
executable was renamed
I should login to audiogalaxy by a net browser before launching
agbrowser and so i did
is there any trick I miss?
thanks everyone.