Two ways of doing it. The easiest one is to go to use
drakconf "type drakconf as a super user in console"
and go to the display section. Or go to
/etc/X11/XF86Config-4 and edit the screen section, and
choose the proper defaultColorDepth  "16 or 24" and
make sure that the subsection corresponding to your
depth contains the desired resolution "this is found a
couple of lines below the defaultColorDepth line" This
doesnt need to be precisely the best way of doing it,
it's up to u to play around with this file until u
know what it does. Always make a copy of it in case u
mess it up!! ;)

Rob.

--- Joan Tur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Es Jueves 07 Marzo 2002 01:11, Michael va escriure:
> > Try Ctrl Alt "+" on the numeric keypad only and
> Ctrl Alt "-" on the keypad
> > as well. No good for laptops sorry.
> > Michael
> It works... in my Pc, not in my laptop... thanks
> anyway !  ;)
> --
>     Joan Tur. Ibiza - Spain
> Yahoo & AOL quini2k  ICQ 11407395