On 7 Mar 2002, Paul [ISO-8859-1] Rodríguez wrote:

> What programs are people using (or know about) for video-conferencing?

GnomeMeeting is apparently rather good, and a quick poke around the site
has me greatly impressed.  You can find it at:

http://www.gnomemeeting.org/

> I need an easy and convenient way to set up a video-conferencing
> connection with Linux and non-unix users.

According to the FAQ,  GnomeMeeting works with Microsoft Netmeeting 3.01
*and* Netmeeting for Windows XP.  However, Netmeeting users will not be
able to see GnomeMeeting users.

There is a way around this though.  Read about it here:

http://www.gnomemeeting.org/faq.php#AEN57

I hope this helps.

Ashley

--
Ashley Reynolds
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."