I have just installed (after downloading the rpm's) the KDE 3BETA2, doing urpmi --force since I was not able to satisfy the dependencies and got it installed in /opt/kde3/bin. Problem is, I had already KDE 2.2.2 installed and KOffice 1.1.1 too. Now, I can't login to KDE 2.2.2 anymore. Only to Gnome. Of cource I can start KDE 3 from cmd with kde3 command. But the KOffice already installed does not start anymore. It crashes. I reinstalled it but nothing. I would be very grateful if someone can direct me telling me how I can (details won't be bad at all), correctly install KDE 3BETA2-should I remove KDE 2.2.2 first and then install KDE3 or I could have both without removing KDE 2.2.2. If there is no other way I'd like to stick to the KDE3BETA2 and also have it as my automated login environment and of cource have my KOffice 1.1.1 working. After installing KDE3 I got the messaged "Remember to add /opt/kde3/bin to your path". How can I do that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Dimitris Ioannou

Do You Yahoo!?