On Friday 08 March 2002 09:40 pm, you wrote:
> On Friday 08 March 2002 10:32 pm, you wrote:
> > On Friday 08 March 2002 09:29 pm, you wrote:
> > > I suppose I am not the only one to see the recent security notices on
> > > SSH, etc.  I have not been able to find a US mirror with the updated
> > > packeages yet.  I have tried using MandrakeUpdate and manually
> > > searching the ftp's for the files.  Does anyone out there know where I
> > > can find a mirror that is updated more frequently, or anyplace to get
> > > the update packages?
> >
> > I got it from a New York mirror listed on http://openssh.org
>
> ftp://ftp.stealth.net/pub/mirrors/ftp.openssh.com/pub/OpenBSD/OpenSSH/porta
>ble/openssh-3.1p1.tar.gz to be specific

Not to be difficult, but I was asking if any of the mirrors on
/www.linux-mandrake.com/en/ftptmp/1015646520.f7faa791a1e9b634712c47f070275f0f.php

where you are supposedly able to download the updates, actually had them.
There are several more than the ssh one I need to get.  I have tried every
one listed under 8.1 / US over the past week and not found any that have the
newest sec updates.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff