Hi Y'all

Still trying to get my scanner to work using Mandrake 7.2 and Sane 1.03.

Trying to make install the plustek driver, I got the following:

[root@graham plustek_driver]# make install
mkdir -p /lib/modules/2.2.17-21mdk/misc
install -c -m "644" pt_drv.o /lib/modules/2.2.17-21mdk/misc
/sbin/depmod -a
depmod: *** Unresolved symbols in /lib/modules/2.2.17-21mdk/misc/pt_drv.o

It means nothing to me. Advice from anyone who has been down this road
would be appreciated.

--
Graham Watkins

For me, morning begins when I realize that the soft warm body curled up
next to me is a cat. (Kinky Friedman - Frequent Flyer)

Registered Linux user number 265254      http://counter.li.org