Ok, I found it.... and tried it.... but it does not work here.... i has
been made woth a cooker version of Mandrake, and it's libs and stuff are
all advanced. If all goes well, you can probably use the RPM with
Mandrake 8.2 ... But I won't promise that :-) I suggest to download the
latest binary from openoffice.org, and manually install that. It works
at least :-) Do an "./install /net" if you want to use it for several
users and don't want to install a separate version in each users $HONE.

The results below is exactly what I got too, except for the
libstdc++3.0. Yeah, it sucks... just keep the rpm and who knows :-)

Greetings
Ralph

--
Homepage: http://tuxpower.f2g.net/