I've been using Partition Manager (Ranish) for about two years and
have found it to be an excellent partitioner. It has saved the
day for me many times. I've used it to create partitions for a variety
of operating systems, format them for those sysems,
readjust the sizes, just about anything related to partitions.

There seem to be two partitioners with the name Partition Manager, I'm
referring to the free one by Ranish.

I was wondering how many other people have had any experience with this
partitioner or are even aware that it exists.
I don't recall Partition Manager ever being mentioned on this list.

http://www.ranish.com/part/