"The steadiest player" ??!!!???
read that: he who has run down, bought out or otherwise cut the throat of.
and/or he who has the biggest FUD department.

besides that, jazziness (ie:media hype) should not be the determining factor
of which OS you use. a product stands on its own merits, not the colour of
the minute media 'jazziness'.

some of the reasons why i switched are: system stability, security, i hate
features like user tracking (remembering which menu items i click most
often), the big $$ for buggy software, versions marked by the year, oh ya
stability, market stifling practices, oh ya, stability.....

moose.