On Mon, 11 Mar 2002 00:36:41 -0700
FemmeFatale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> studiouisly spake these words to
ponder:

> *wonders if I should be offended or what?*
>
> OK so I'm good at something.  Everyone has to have a talent!
>
> Heather is next in line I'm sure for this little title of "Install
> Expert". :)
>
> Femme
>
> Michael wrote:
>  Then Femme AKA Heather
> > would be instructing you on reinstalling ;o)

wait...I'm confused. just a little...(nothing new) but I thought that
Heather and FemmeFatale were the same person?

--
daRcmaTTeR
If at first you don't succeed do what your wife told you to do

Registered Linux User 182496
  7:05pm  up 1 day, 13:28,  2 users,  load average: 0.28, 1.14, 0.78