>    (This is one'a the best threads we've had in a long time)

It has been fun....even with the volumes of email that have come in today
(that I'm adding to at the moment! ;-))

<mushy stuff> I usually just sit back, lurk and learn, but I'd like to take
this opportunity to thank everyone who contributes to this list. Almost evey
question I've had has been answered by searching the archives, so the people
who have helped me haven't even been aware they were doing it...so here's a
big blanket "thanks so much" to everyone willing to spend a little time and
share their expertise. </mushy stuff>

--Gina (who's still in san diego, and looking forward to another beautiful
day tomorrow)