PS. Friday , 15.03.2002, GMT ,
upon first bootup to dektop,
to my suprise I find that the CD player is now working,
and not only that but putting up other programmes like
sound mixer does not hault it either as it used to when
ARTS was running things. Why this should be so today,
but not last night , I haven't a clue. Perhaps someone
can suggest a reason.

Anyway thats the good news, the bad news is that
I cannot play cashed(to hard drive) audio files in
X-CD-Roast, that is in the Roast's own audio player
programme.
A configuration problem ?
Any suggestions would be welcome.
I cann't live without my Audio CD Writer in full working
order. Please help

John

--
John Richard Smith