On Sat, 16 Mar 2002 10:28:07 -0500, "Donald E.Gulmire"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What is a good Jpeg viewer, similar to ACDSee for use with Linux.  I am not
> interested so much in manipulation as I am in ease of viewing.  With ACDSee I
> can view in full screen and also use the space bar to go through pictures in
> a directory.  I heard about JCDSee, but can't see to get it up and running.
> Thanks in advance.

For quick viewing of single images, try qiv, which is included in Mandrake.

For viewing multiple images in a directory, I like to use gqview (included in
Mandrake, or downloadable from http://gqview.sourceforge.net) and gthumb
(http://gthumb.sourceforge.net/).

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

"Technically, Windows is an 'operating system,' which means that it supplies
your computer with the basic commands that it needs to suddenly, with no warning
whatsoever, stop operating." -- Dave Barry