If you have time look at myphpnuke.com ........ I use this and
Mandrakesoft uses this or phpnuke... if you can upload to a web
server and make a few changes to a few lines of code........ you can
run myphpnuke...... (php and mysql database support must be enabled
on your web server).....

You don't have to know php or mysql in order to use this......
doesn't hurt if you know a little...... but not a requirement.

http://myphpnuke.com/

--
Dave Crouse
www.iowawebmasters.com