I'm using Sylpheed now. It's good, but <utter shame> I still miss the interface
of Outluck Express. </utter shame> Yes, it disgusts me to admit it, but I
love OE usability. The version of Sylpheed included with 8.2 might be better,
but there are several things I really hate about the one I'm running:

* When you scroll through the message list, the currently highlighted message
  doesn't automatically appear in the preview pane.
* When you scroll highlight a message in the message list, you can't just
  press Backspace to nuke the message.
* You can't abort message downloads gracefully (although I know this is
  fixed in the current release.
* The program seems to totally freeze while you send messages. This amounts
  to a couple second delay, but it's annoying nonetheless.

As soon as I get 8.2 installed I'll give Sylpheed another week and then
try Evolution.

Miark

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 01:00:36 -0500, David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spoke thusly: