But you have to keep a separate list specially for this. Wouldn't it be
better to use a more complicated mawk command and use it on
~/.kde/share/apps/kab/addressbook.kab? (or wherever your mailer keeps
addresses).

Richard

--
"It's like a radio you can't switch off"
--

Ronald J. Hall, Thursday 21 March 2002 16:02: