On Friday 22 March 2002 06:39, Rich opened a hailing frequency and
transmitted:

> On Fri, 2002-03-22 at 07:44, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Hi newbies and not-so-newbies, may your tribe increase,
>
> You might want to check out MySQL, which is supplied with many of the
> distros, or SQLite which can be found by your favorite search engine.
> The interesting thing about SQLite is that it doesn't require a database
> server overhead (almost 5 mB in MySQL).

and i seem to recall a php script (with MySQL) that was created for just
the type of purpose you mention.  or i may be wrong, it is rather too early
for memory functions....

http://dmoz.org/Computers/Software/Databases/MySQL/

and just so you know, i am _so_ planning on stealing "may your tribe
increase" for my own ends.  :-)

--
"Followers of tao are nonconformists.  The conventional label our behavior
erratic, antisocial, irresponsible, inexplicable, outrageous, even

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
Mandrake Users Club Member http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/club/