welllllllllll...............

now we try to outsmart the little bugger.

Cold or warm boot it *refrain from kicking said computer as part of boot
process*.

there *should* be a little msg on the screen tellin gyou which key to
press to get to a BIOS Screen.  If not, open case, yank battery...stick
the sucker on some metal *the Powersupply will be fine*.

Put battery back into the computer, reboot.  This will reset the bios,
forcing it to come up by itself. :)

*note bene: before you toucha thing in the computer TOUCH THE
POWERSUPPLY!!! better yet keep a hand on it or use an electrostat wrist
band *Kmart special of $2 :)**

Have fun!  Try not to kill the cat...or the kids.

Femme