Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............... K

You give new meaning to "Headless/zombie Gateway" !  Sheesh!
Frankenstein would be proud!

You don't say if you have:

- A HUB/Switch/Router to the other terms on the LAN.

- Speed of your preferred LAN *may be irrelevant, i'm just trying to CMA
*Cover my ass*

- What your current LAN topology looks like.  Please diagram in detail &
write usa  Ph.D. ;)

Femme