I checked the system load CPU usage is never over 25 perent and ram is never above 50
percent
When it loacked up nothing will free it up so i have to reboot by hitting the reset
and when it goes to sleep the screen just stays blank
it never did that until I loaded 8.0 and it still does it even with 8.1
I will check the logs and see what I can find
Thanks for your help  Greg

--
Linux   The Number one Os

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/