Derek Jennings wrote:

> Your account.txt file should have your audioGalaxy username on the first
> line, and your password on the second.
> You will know if you have them correct if you can use them to sign in here :-
>
>http://www.audiogalaxy.com/user/home.php?SID=b24f2f28a8b4077ef67b640fdeb59f13&loginPage=1&loginCancelURL=%2F
>
> The other thing that comes to mind is are you modifying the correct copy
> of the file? If you have the Xsat graphical front end for Audiogalaxy then
> the audiogalaxy back end will be in the /usr/share/xsat/Satellite directory
> (or whereever you installed xsat) and the config goes in
> /usr/share/xsat/config whereas if you installed the Satellite on its own I
> think it goes in /usr/share/AGSatellite
>
> I certainly remember having to mess about with which directory the config
> files went in before it would work.
>
> HTH
> derek
>

> On Saturday 23 March 2002 10:26, Graham Watkins wrote:
>
>>Just installed the audiogalaxy satellite for Linux.

Thanks Derek,

Got it sorted now.  It took a while.  I don't use a graphical front end
(couldn't find the one you mentioned) and didn't know it was working
until a song was completely downloaded.  What buggered it up for a while
was that the songs were being downloaded to a folder owned by root and
weren't being written to it. Solved for the time being by su-ing to root
  when I run it.

cheers,

--
Graham Watkins

For me, morning begins when I realize that the soft warm body curled up
next to me is a cat. (Kinky Friedman - Frequent Flyer)

Registered Linux user number 265254      http://counter.li.org