----- Original Message -----
From: "Randy Kramer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > Gotta get the LAN sorted out before I can webmin, though.

> Not really -- you can use webmin locally, like https://localhost:10000.

Is there some sort of web server installed by default? (Not familiar with
the https prefix.) Do I need some sort of GUI installed? I'm not sure that
Lynx (if it's there) is a route I want to follow. LIS, I want to learn the
system behind webmin in any case - gotta know my way around at the command
prompt. When the time comes, I guess I'll use linuxconf for the LAN settings
(unless if find the settings files before then...).