I've got an ugly problem.

When I boot my computer I get a message saying "File
System Errors, would you like to fix this problem"

In the Graphical startup, I get what looks like two
buttons at the bottom of the screen saying "Yes or
No", but I can't do antyhing w/ them.

When I boot into failsafe, I can get to a prompt, but
if I type in fsch (is this the command), nothing
happens.  I get the same question "....would you like
to fix this error".  When I type Yes, I get a message
saying that it failed.

How do I fix this?

Thanks,

Paul