-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Roland Hughes
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 9:30 PM
To: Mandrake Help List Server
Subject: [newbie] Upgrading from LM8.1 to 8.2

I have been watching the messages but have not noticed a post about
someone using the upgrade option with Mandrake 8.2.

I am running LM8.1, evolution galeon, and KDE on a Duron 800MHZ with
256MB ram and a 56k modem.

Has anyone tried it and what were the results.

Roly