Curt Tresenriter wrote:

> At 04:51 PM 3/26/02 -0700, you wrote:
> >Hi Femme!
> When you say "it" should take me to the CLI prompt, are you referring to
> the rescue disk?
> Also, being barely familiar with CLI, I'm not sure what commands/options to
> use to get to /lilo.conf
> I tried saying ~ man 8 mount ~ but it said no such file or directory.
>
> >It should take you to a CLI prompt.  From there, edit the "lilo.conf"
> >file to point to hdab instead of hda.
> >
> >type sbin/lilo again its done I believe.
> >
> >If that fails well...ever heard the saying you're reinstalling ? :)
> >
> >Femme
> >
> >--
> >Good Decisions You boss Made:
> >
> >"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux.  I've always liked that
> >character
> >from Peanuts."
> >
> >- Source: Dilbert

Ugh, wasn't very clear was I? Sorry.

I meant, re-run the installer, the installer allows you to re-partition
things & Stuff.

At the Term...you should be able to just type /mnt/hdx and then when
done, type /sbin/lilo.   That rewrites the LILO file AFAIK.  Beyond that
if someone can jump in with more detailed ideas or if I missed something
that'd be great.

Femme