Hi!

What format is the bookmarks.ldif file? I have Mozilla 0.9.9 and Netscape
4.something installed and they both use bookmarks.html.

Where is it located? My Netscape bookmarks are in
/home/myusername/.netscape/ and Konqueror has no problem importing it.

It might also be that Konqueror expects to find a html file when
importing bookmarks. Open the .ldif file with text editor and if it looks
to be in text/html format, rename it to bookmarks.html and try importing
it again.

Konqueror uses XML-format in bookmark file and you can edit it with text
editor. If your Netscape bookmark file isn't very large you could add the
entries by hand from the ldif-file.

Konqueror bookmarks are in:
/home/yourusername/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/bookmarks.xml

and this is an example of its contains:

<!DOCTYPE xbel ><xbel folded="no" hide_nsbk="yes" >
 <bookmark icon="folder" href="http://www.google.com"; >
  <title>Google</title>
 </bookmark>
 <bookmark icon="folder" href="http://images.google.com/"; >