Gosh.  Then I don't know what is wrong .
I configured the roast in the same manner as LM8.1
Indeed , since I am currently dual booting the same device
in the same computer with the same configuration  in either
OS it is not performing the same way.
I load an audio disc in the writer,
select read, highlight in blue the relevant tracks,
click read, get the usual window:-

ERROR READING AUDIO TRACK
Fatal error: did not drop group privelige.
1% Child reader sem request failed
w child excited with 1

where it hangs. Am I missing something.
Has something changed that needs reconfiguring.

In anycase what is the abovementioned error message
trying to tell me.  Any Ideas.

John

--
John Richard Smith