On Monday 01 April 2002 05:54 pm, William Lovaton wrote:
> Why AbiWord and X Downloader weren't included in Mandrake 8.2???
> those apps were present in Mandrake 8.1!

   X Downloader (nt-1.30-1mdk) an Abiword are in /contrib on the
cooker mirrors.  I know that doesn't really answer your question, but
I believe space considerations are the main reason some apps don't
make it onto the CD's.  'Course there's other resons including the
app is in Mandrake's judgment, not being properly maintained by the
authors.
--
    Tom Brinkman                       Corpus Christi, Texas