My problem is that when my PC boots and I get the XServer login screen the
mouse is locked up.  If I switch to another session (ALT-CTL-F1) and back
again the mouse is OK.  If I login the mouse remains frozen until I switch to
another session and back again (I don't actually *do* anything in the other
session).

I found and used mouseconfig and have selected P/S Standard mouse and
Logitech Wheelmouse (which is what is really is) - both work, but both
display the same problem.

Has anyone seen this before and have any ideas?

Greg Lomax

Config:
PCCHIPS M817LMR MoBo,
AMD Athlon 1.4MHz,