On Fri, 05 Apr 2002 09:19:11 -0500 (EST)
Roger Sherman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My personal favorite is a command line ripper that will rip the CD,
> query CDDB, do all the name change, etc, and convert it to either .mp3
> or .ogg. It's called Rip, and you can get it from rip.sourceforge.net.

I get this error when trying to install:

Error: Unable to locate installed Perl libraries or Perl source code.

It is recommended that you install perl in a standard location before
building extensions. Some precompiled versions of perl do not contain
these header files, so you cannot build extensions. In such a case,
please build and install your perl from a fresh perl distribution. It
usually solves this kind of problem.

(You get this message, because MakeMaker could not find
"/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386-linux/CORE/perl.h")

Is building and installing perl difficult or tricky? Will I have to worry
about it conflicting with anything else on 8.1?

Tanks,
Todd

--
Todd Slater
5:59pm up 9 days, 19:27, 2 users, load average: 0.19, 0.11, 0.11