I have an internal non-PnP ISA modem that is working fine under windows
and was working fine under Red Hat 6.1. I've replaced Red Hat with
Mandrake 8.2 and cannot get the modem to work. The system is unable to
detect the modem and when I tell it that it's /dev/ttyS2 it can't find
anything. I suspect the problem is an incorrect IRQ. I've looked at
/proc/<can't remember>/serial and it looks like ttyS2 is set to IRQ4
when the modem is on IRQ5. Everything I've found on the web says to use
setserial to set the correct parameters for the serial ports. But
setserial isn't there on my system. Any suggestions?

Thanks