On Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:44:07 +1000
Sridhar Dhanapalan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Apr 2002 22:20:09 -0600, FemmeFatale
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> Todd Slater wrote:
> > >
> > > Playing with window and file managers. My latest--blackbox + rox.
> > > Talk about fast! Dang, I love playing with this stuff!
> > >

> > Whats Rox pls?
>
> See for yourself at http://rox.sourceforge.net/.
>
> ROX-Filer is a small file manager. ROX Desktop is a desktop based around
> ROX-Filer.

Have not been able to get ROX Desktop to work yet--this wants to make
itself your login manager. After many tries, I still don't know why it
doesn't work (haven't read enough about it yet).

I run the filer with a panel so I can quickly launch my apps--perhaps
heresy to some, but for me, essential.

--
Todd Slater
10:06am up 23:05, 2 users, load average: 0.07, 0.14, 0.16