On Fri, 2002-04-19 at 19:54, Roman Korcek wrote:

> So my question is, what format should I use?

I have been writing all my documents in XML and generating them into
HTML for some time now. There is no word processing software on any
platform that can't do HTML. And style sheets in combination with the
latest standards of HTML (or XHTML) can get you very precise document
formatting that displays identically in all the major browsers. Where
there are graphics involved, I just pack the whole thing up as a ZIP
file.

I have found KWord to be the best at taking Word documents and
converting them into straightforward, W3C compliant HTML.

Regards,

Chuck

--

Charles Muller
Toyo Gakuen University

Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJK-English Dictionary
www.acmuller.net