Es Dissabte 20 Abril 2002 04:52, en Michael va escriure:
> When I install *.2 on my notebook, it installs as a 113Mhz PIII with like
> 226 Bogomips and it is slooooow!  How do I get to recognize it's a 450
> machine?
In Bios you'll probably find an option to set the laptop to full performance.
 Check that option, start again Mandrake and have a look at it's *supposed*
performance.

If it's what you were expecting it to be don't care about those supposed
113mhz.  That's the power savings and is not real  ;)
--
    Joan Tur. Ibiza - Spain
   AOL quini2k  ICQ 11407395