But the rules of the English language are in a constant state of change.
The dictionary as an invention has tried to stultify that change but it is
still happening. Only in the last few years has a letter had the date and
addresses aligned left. Also try reading "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner"
the source of the "Water water everywhere" quote, or "Le Morte d'Arthur"
one source of the Knights of the round table legends. Another change is
taking place because of text messaging on cellphones and IRC like "txt 2
u". I beleive the English language should remain a living breathing
language and not be stultified by dictionaries...

Sorry... pet love of mine.

Anyway as my son has said. It's kewl that way.

Michael

--
Theorem: All positive integers are equal.
Proof: Sufficient to show that for any two positive integers, A and B, A =

Proceed by induction:
        If N = 1, then A and B, being positive integers, must both be 1.
        So A = B.

Assume that the theorem is true for some value k.  Take A and B with
        MAX(A, B) = k+1.  Then  MAX((A-1), (B-1)) = k.  And hence
        (A-1) = (B-1).  Consequently, A = B.