> I've been able to mount them read-only and copy data from them to other
> media. The command and output I get is as follows:
>
> [root@graham graham]# mount -t udf /dev/scd0  /mnt/cdrom2
> mount: block device /dev/scd0 is write-protected, mounting read-only
>

> The device and mount point may be different on your system.  You will
>
> probably need to be root to do this.
>

> Having done this, you can access this as you would any other cdr.

   Ah, so, desuka...   Many thanks, this looks like just what I needed.
I'll give this a try first thing in the morning here.  First, I have to wade
through moving the entire Linux setup to a new HD, and getting rid of all
the stuff I installed to play around with initially.

Belgarius
"Without the player, there is no game..."
Registered Linux User #271587  http://counter.li.org

---