Thanks Shane

Worked fine.  Interesting place for it, BTW.  Guess I'll always be a newbie.

I have been watching the sig war with much laughter.  This list is as
entertaining as it is informative.

Thanks

Lee

--
Registered Linux abuser #223705

The best indication that there is intelligent life elsewhere is that they
haven't contacted us.