&Sgr;&tgr;&igr;&sfgr; &Sgr;&agr;&bgr; 11 &Mgr;&agr;&igr; 2002 07:31, &ogr;/&eegr; shane &eacgr;&ggr;&rgr;&agr;&psgr;&egr;:
Shane
firts of all hello

Can you please post more details about it? Never heard about something like
it. You mean a Linux Distro stands against others? I've thought that
recently RedHat changed perspective and aimed mostly at server market.

Regards

Dimitris

--
Registered Linux User 271321