On Friday 10 May 2002 23:05, Dimitris Ioannou opened a general hailing
frequency and transmitted to all open stations:

> Can you please post more details about it? Never heard about something
> like it. You mean a Linux Distro stands against others? I've thought that
> recently RedHat changed perspective and aimed mostly at server market.

well there is http://www.theregus.com/content/4/24915.html or simply find a
store with the current redhat version and read th little sticker on the
front.

--
If someone tells you they possess the truth, listen carefully.  If they tell
you they possess the *only* truth, run for your life.

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
Mandrake Users Club Member http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/club/