On Saturday 11 May 2002 15:22, you wrote:
Have you connected your minidisc to line or mic input ?
Note that the output level of your minidisc is high, line level or higher,
so, don't connect it to the mic input. Even connected to the line input, the
signal can't be exageratted high, try to adjust it. The computer records the
same way a digital recorder does, it doesn't handle so nicely high peak
signals as an analog recorder does.
Hope it helps you,

Rodrigo