On Mon, 13 May 2002 11:27:52 -0400
darklord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm just curious, and would like to get everyone's input on Supermount. After
> running so long without it under v8.1, and now using it again under v8.2,
> well - I'm just about ready to disable it again. Can everyone just comment on
> whether or not they are using it, and maybe some pros and cons? Thanks!
>
> --
>                                                                           /\
>                                                                    Dark><Lord

i'm using it, works retty good. found only a couple of bugs, for example if
you click on the "cdrom" icon on the KDE desktop to browse a CD, i will
have to close that Konqueror session if i want to eject that CD, no matter
if i'm still browsing it or not...

but it works good enough for me, of course much better than in 8.1. i have to say
it saved me a lot of mount/umount
work  a couple of times i had to copy files into 20 diskettes...

Damian